I can hear my brother listening to Jesus Of Suburbia. I am so proud.
"I want our love to be as invisible as nothing.
I want to be the tornado
that picks you up and takes you
somewhere you never thought you’d land
but doesn’t leave you.
Just falls apart in your hands.
I want to be the hurricane
that no man on earth could name
until you came along
and didn’t try labeling with letters
but named me with a goddamn song.
You know the noise that the leaves make
when the wind just starts to pick them up and shake
them and they look like they’re electrified
but inside you know they’re not leaving any time soon?
That’s how I want to love you.
I don’t want to be the direct object,
I’d much rather be the verb
but even better yet
I’d rather not love you with words.
I’d rather love you like invisible,
like nothing, like intangible,
like the way you look at me.
I’d rather not try, I’d rather just be."
"Let Me Love You Like The Wind." by Yours, Darcy
Day Fourteen: wind
"… but you will. You know, you will think of things. And I’ll get bored with you and feel trapped because that’s what happens with me."
(Source: kyrieelyse, via alixlaidler)
"If you are silent about your pain, they’ll kill you and say you enjoyed it."
Turandot skirt, a Roberto Navazo & Lady Desidia collaboration
(Source: topomir, via par0xetine)
Green: 8 facts about appearance
- The nails on my left hand are almost always longer than those on my right.
- I have flat feet.
- I used to wear glasses.
- I’ve gone from being terrified of showing my shoulders in public to being semi-confidently naked in front of my friends.
- I own an unholy amount of black.
- I don’t like people only having seen me with make up on as I wish not to scare the shit out of them when they see me without it for the first time.
- I am yet to have tattoos.
- I don’t change my appearance as often as I’d like.
White: 3 facts about my personality
- I can be a very dry, sarcastic, blunt person.
- This can change drastically depending on my circumstances.
- I’m very logical but I don’t follow my own advice well.
Invade my privacy. Do it.
Red, black, grey.
Red: 5 facts about my best friend
- I don’t really have one best friend, but a few very close friends
- One of them lives in a different state most of the time
- Another has orange hair at the moment
- I’m pretty sure all my best friends have seen me naked
- A couple of them can speak Spanish
Black: 1 fact about the person I like
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
- Live music
- Fresh air??
"i’m not interested in being easy on the eyes
i want them to flinch, think twice before they reach out their callous hands to bruise.
i want to be a constant reminder to men that not everything is theirs for the taking."
Anxiety really cramps my style like how am I going to seem chill and fun if I often start trembling and breathing heavily and developing a look of impending doom in my eyes
If Iron Man can do it, so can I