"I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person."
Wednesday Addams is everything I love
I was looking in this tag for this exact photoset, and Tumblr delivered.
But seriously, humour aside, this scene is brilliant, because what good do those stork stories do? They teach children that sex is something dirty and private and disgusting, when really it’s one of the most natural things in the world. There is no way Wednesday would ever have had an unwanted pregnancy through her own lack of judgement, because Morticia and Gomez would have taught her how to be safe and sensible with something that could bring her pleasure. The Addams family are role models.
(Source: castielnuvak, via neiman-marcus)
I found a way to make rooibos tea actually taste alright.
(The brand I have is pretty awful by itself)
Why can’t I see anything (except one post) in the rufflesmeohmy tag?
(I’m hoping this is just my computer screwing up)
Remember in the 90’s there used be a room in your house that was called the “computer room”.
I still call it that…
Handmade Apron Giveaway
I’m giving away two of Charlavail’s handmade aprons! There were only 25 of each color made and tis the season for giving, I grabbed a couple of extras to share with others.
Here be the rules, arrrrrrrgghh
- Reblog this post ONCE to enter for a chance to win an apron - multiple reblogs will not increase your chances of winning (and will annoy your followers, so be kind!) Likes do not count for a chance to win, you MUST reblog this post to be entered.
- You MUST tag your reblog with #rufflesmeohmy.
- The contest is open from 12/11/13 to 12/13/13 closing at midnight on the 13th (CST).
- Contest is open worldwide.
- Winners will be chosen at random via random.org and will be contacted via tumblr ask (so please have your asks open!)
- No giveaway blogs will be considered in this contest, all entries will be vetted before the winner is finalized.
- The winners must provide shipping information so that I can have your apron shipped to you directly from Charlavail.
BE KIND, REWIND, AND GOOD LUCK!
Oh my gosh. I knew there was a reason I’ve started to like baking so much lately, hehe.